I hope you're enjoying my new website. Thank you to all my readers for their feedback and contributions which I've taken on board. From now on, this blog is being archived, but you can read the new blog on my Home page on jeffreyarcher.com. You will also be able to read the blog archives on the new site. Plus you can now find out when a new post has been published by following me on Twitter: @jeffrey_archer.



1 Comments:
good day Sir,
My name is Precious from South Africa. This is such an honour for me. The first book that I ever enjoyed reading in my life was "Not a penny more,not a penny less" by you at age 15.
As fascinating as it was,it was difficult for me. There were words that I had never seen before(I had to use a dictionary often just to get through the book)! The art world and references you made,I didn't know what you meant most of the time. Being a young girl from a "township" in Soweto, this book brought upon a different perspective of the way I see the world.
Thank you very much. Hoping that someday you would make a stop to South Africa.
Post a Comment
<< Home