Header
Header
Header
 


30 September 2010

Yes, Prime Minister

On Monday evening Mary and I went to the opening night of Yes, Prime Minister, at the Gielgud Theatre. I won't say a great deal about the show as I'm an 'angel' (investor), but I was of course delighted to read such good reviews the following day. The audience was filled with current, and former cabinet ministers, and a few old politicos like myself from the past generation; no socialists on parade, as they were all in Manchester electing Ed Miliband as their leader. I'm sure they'll be attending a performance next week, when the Conservatives will be in Birmingham. Yes, Prime Minister closes in London in January, before going on tour around the country, but be warned, if you want to see the original cast of Henry Goodman and David Haig, you'd better book fairly quickly.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mahesh said...

Hi Jeffrey,

Will the show be touring up North, Manchester or Liverpool? Or is London the only place I can get to see this?

Thanks.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey Archer said...

Mahesh - Yes, the show will be going up to The Lowry in Manchester, but not to Liverpool. Regards, Jeffrey's PA.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home