Many of my readers have asked me to keep them up-to-date with future activities. I never include my auctions in that category as they are always organised by the charities concerned. For example, I'll be at Claridges this evening conducting an auction for the Royal Flying Doctor Service (an Australian organisation which I have long admired). But if any of you are in the Hampstead and Highgate area on Tuesday evening next week, I'll be speaking at their Literary Festival at the London Jewish Cultural Centre, where I'll be talking about my recent set of short stories, And Thereby Hangs a Tale, and the problems of trying to write a five-book series, The Clifton Chronicles, and the different pressures one encounters compared with writing a single novel. Look forward to seeing any of you who can make it.



1 Comments:
Hi Jeffrey,
As of now I am reading "And Thereby Hangs a Tale" ....
but I like your novels more than short stories...
It will get finished soon know....
and more over it wont be as thrilling as your novels...
but you are giving ppl some ideas how to stole things...;)
ha ha
hey i was just kidding...
don't take it seriously...
hmmm
Ok man...
catch u later...
Take care....
With Love,
Sibina,
One of your biggest fan...
:)
Post a Comment
<< Home