Header
Header
Header
 


20 January 2010

Happy New Year

I am currently in Majorca, in the very last stages of editing the proofs of my new set of 15 short stories, called And Thereby Hangs a Tale, which will be coming out in hardback in May. I anticipate being back in London at the end of February, when more active blogging will continue. I hope you all had a good Christmas, and I wish you a very Happy New Year.

9 Comments:

Blogger Aarthi RamaBharathy said...

Wish you a Happy New Year too Sir!!Thank u !!

7:28 PM  
Blogger krishnamoorthy said...

mr archer
sometime in february London will see an art exhibition of paintings by
sir anthony hopkins
(looks like the man has more talents than we can keep track of)
as you are an avid art enthusiast
if you do attend please write in your blog about the quality of the paintings that are displayed

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeffrey,

London by Edward Rutherford is a great novel/selection of stories set in London from the Caesers invasion until modern times.

Have you ever read it?

He also has written similar books on New York, Sarum (Salisbury) and Dublin.

Richard

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Jennifer Dwyer said...

Dear Mr.Archer, Happy new year. My name is Jennifer Dwyer i am 23 years old.
About two months ago my uncle came to visit and i told him i was going to pick up a new book, we got to talking and he told me about a book he read when he was in school, which was "Kane and Abel". From what he told me i was very interested. I picked it up and couldn't put it down. I have to say you have become my favourite Author and the book left an impression. Ever since, i've been reading as many of your books as possible, i just don't want to read too fast as i don't want them to end. Currently i am reading "To cut a long story short". After finding this site and learning a little bit about you i can see you put alot of yourself and experiences in your writing and characters, which adds to my amazement at how wonderful they are. Your writing always gives me a boost in believing i can achieve almost anything, maybe one day i'll get the courage up to attempt a book myself which is something i always dreamed of doing, bestseller or no seller. I am sure this is long enough for you, so thank you for giving me something to look forward to after a long day and for helping to boost my moral.

Sincerely
Jennifer Dwyer
Canada

P.S this is my first blog so i apologise if it reads more like a long letter.

5:59 AM  
Blogger vandy said...

happy new year sir

we'll be waiting fr ur book

8:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Mr Archer, I am nearly 80yrs old and enjoy your books so much I have read them all.
I am nearly finished the Paths of glory and don't know what I will do until your next novel comes out as I can't get into any other authors books.
thank you for all the enjoyable hours you have given me.
from Elizabeth Crawford

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Sir

M waiting for the "Tale",but May is far away.

rgds

5:29 AM  
Blogger Sarangan said...

Looking forward to the short stories...

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Wendy Zarpak said...

Hello there Mr Archer,
I noticed you on the flight today into Stansted, but was unable to pluck up the courage to approach you! I hope that you had an enjoyable and productive time in Majorca .....really looking for ward to the new book.
Kind Regards
Wendy, Kent

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home