It must be the Christmas season because I had to rush to get to three events last night, having only just got off the plane from India. The first was Jamie Lumley's excellent photographic exhibition held at the Mews Gallery, which was watched over by his proud mother, Joanna, who's off to Uganda in a few days time no doubt to do more charity work. From there, I went to the Evening Standard Influentials Party at Burberry House, which was so packed it was like trying to get onto a Japanese commuter train, although everyone seemed to be having a good time. From there I went to the Plus One Gallery for Paul Day's latest exhibition. He is well known for his Battle of Britain sculpture on the Embankment, for the Queen Mother frieze on the Mall, and the massive sculpture of an entwined couple in the new St Pancras station. His latest works are well worth a viewing, and the prices remain sensible.


Got home about 11pm and fell asleep in front of the tv watching England lose the opening game of the Twenty20 match against South Africa.



2 Comments:
This is my first visit, but I'm very impressed with your blog. I have a blog myself that provides inspiration and guidance to millions of people around the world. I was wondering if we could do a link exchange to spread some traffic around. Let me know if this is cool.
Jason
TheWISDOMWALL.com
I like the 'St Pancras two' - but I know they aint very popular with the 'highbrow'....
Post a Comment
<< Home