
As you can see from the new home page on my website, Macmillan has decided to publish a 30th anniversary edition (the 84th impression) of Kane and Abel. Although the paperback is available everywhere priced at £7.99, there is also a special signed, limited edition hardback of just 1,000 copies, at £35.
I was delighted to hear from my publishers that some 800 of the 1,000 copies were purchased in the first 24 hours, and as they are only available from the UK, if you don't want to miss out, you can order a copy from waterstones.com or amazon.co.uk.



7 Comments:
The Amazon/Waterstones websites don't mention them being signed. They are definately signed?
RS - yes, the 1,000 copies of the hardback version in the slipcase priced at £35, are all numbered and signed by Jeffrey. I'm sorry it doesn't mention that on their websites. Jeffrey's PA.
Has anyone managed to get a copy of the hardback edition off Amazon or Waterstone's website? I tried both but no luck.
Any chance of this hardback edition going up for sale in Australia?
CP
Perth, Australia
CP - Sorry you've had trouble getting hold of a copy - after a slight delay, they are definitely now available at Waterstone's (their website is now showing available) or alternatively at www.panmacmillan.co.uk. I'm afraid there aren't any plans for it to be on sale in Australia.
Regards, Jeffrey's PA.
I might just read it all over again. It is still my favorite book. The mini series wasn't too bad. Goodness has it been that long?
Thanks Alison for your reply (If that was you). I finally managed to get a copy off PanMacmillan's website. Amazon completely cancelled my order and Waterstone's order was on hold for special order from supplier (aka out of stock).
Hope you will find time and visit Australia again Jeffrey.
Cheers,
CP @ Perth Aust.
Dear Mr. Archer,
Enjoyed reading the New 30th Anniversary recrafted edition of 'Kane and Abel' as much as I enjoyed the original version about 28 yeas ago. Thank you very much.
I would still like to go with my original choice though. When it comes to choosing between Kane and Abel for my favourite character, my vote has always been for Abel.... only because he epitomizes what Mr. Booker T Washington said:
“Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life... as by the obstacles which he has overcome while trying to succeed.”
Thanks and regards,
Geetha
Post a Comment
<< Home