When I was last in Majorca, I saw the most remarkable dog. I questioned the owner, and he told me that it was a cross between a cocker-spaniel and a pekingese and he'd never seen another one, and it certainly wasn't a recognised breed. If anyone knows otherwise, let me know. It was the most sensational dog I've ever seen.



12 Comments:
I think this is what you are looking for: http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/cockinese.htm
(BTW , took 2 seconds to google!!)
Thanks,
Ever your fan,
Tushar
dear mr archer
a photograph of the dog
would add meaning to this piece
may be you can take a picture
next time you go to assess the progress (if any!!) on your new home
You'll have to post a photo for people to determine. I just discoverd this week that one of my dogs I adopted from a shelter is not the Yorkie mix they said he was but ans Australian Terrier or Sky terrier.
Oh forgot to say I heard your interview in LBC with Andrew Pierce....I could have listened all day...such a story teller. Makes me want to take writing more seriously and actually finsih something.
Jeffrey unfortunately I cannot comment on the strange breed of dog you encountered,it does however sound amazing!
Please could you confirm for me that you have a facebook acount? I recently wrote to you, maybe not!via a facebook inbox to say how much I enjoyed A Prisioner Of Birth.
I was then invited, I now suspect not by you, to be a friend.Please could you confirm wether this is in fact your facebook or wether I have sadly been taken in by an imposter so that if necessary I can remove this link.
Thanking you in advance for your advise.
Nikki Duge
cocker-spekingese?
Nikki Fuge - no, Jeffrey does not have a Facebook account.
I am a new convert to your books cant get enough of them -many thanks for your contribution to the book world -do you plan to do any literary festivals or talks around the Bristol area
where is charlie?
My nine year old son is reading "Not a Penny More, Not a Penny Less", I cant tell you how much he is enjoying it, I am reminded of when I first read it as a teenager. Anyway this dog, Mmmmmm, the last time I was in Majorca I saw this increadible cat, did you see it too? well I thought it was a cat.
Please send my son Frederick words of encouragement if you have time.
Many thanks, Richard
So now you have it
THE DOG O' NINE TALES
I read in the newspaper that you would be in hyderabad,where I live.Waiting for you jeff..!
Post a Comment
<< Home