Not a lot to add to a wonderful day spent at Lord's yesterday, except the sadness of watching Kevin Pietersen bat. Whenever he's at the crease, you realise he's in a different class to any other player in the team, but at the same time, one is never surprised when he's out for a low score. How will it all end? Will he give up Test cricket to make his fortune in other forms of the game, or will he battle on and prove to be one of our most reliable Test cricketers? Only time will tell. I hope Strauss goes on to get a double century today - something he's never achieved before, but one of the weaknesses we're looking at is that neither side seems to have a bowling atack capable of taking 20 wickets in the allocated time. Still, I'm just about to jump in my mini, head for Lord's and watch it all unfold in front of my eyes.



4 Comments:
Well,,..I kinda like Kevin Pieterson...(and Anderson ;) )...both are too cute..and I simply hate test cricket..
Just getting the picture of you heading to Lord's in a mini...lucky you! My first car was a midnight blue mini, loved it so much and wish I still had it!
dear mr archer
what is worse than a five day test is
the fact that you will waste another blog of yours
on the "magnificent" and "fantastic" cricket that was played over the last five days
Mr. Archer this is first letter to you. I am from India. U know I just miss u in a min . I just out from land mark chennai... then u enter ... oh... i\u know at that time i dont know who is jeffry... after a week i buy a book no penny more..... less.... then i want to know about u... what a great...
Now i buy ur 3 books.. still reading...
ur great....
my id - gopi_osho@yahoo.co.in
Post a Comment
<< Home