Header
Header
Header
 


06 May 2009

Do you know this man?

A Mr Steve Mitnick from the USA recently sent me two books to sign, but I'm afraid when my PA was away I seem to have lost his return address. Mr Mitnick, if you read this, perhaps you'd email your address to questions@jeffreyarcher.co.uk and I'll be happy to return your books.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would that mean if I sent you a couple of my books for you to sign, I'd not only get them signed, but returned too? Sounds, slightly far-fetched.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Charlie said...

Jeffrey,

I don't know if this is the fellow. But, I did, if I remember rightly, meet the man in the link below, in the US five, or maybe six years ago. Any, here's a link:

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/blogs/political/labels/Steven%20Mitnick.html

"Spitzer aide resigns, probe of his actions imminent

Steven Mitnick, Gov. Eliot Spitzer's lead adviser on energy and telecommunications policy, tendered his resignation today after seven months on the job, according to Christine Anderson, a spokeswoman for the governor. Mitnick, whose salary is $145,000 a year, is the subject of a probe by the state inspector general's office after being accused of threatening a member of the state Public Service Commission..."

"...Mitnick previously worked as a lawyer for the energy sector. He was a senior adviser at McKinsey and Co. as a member of McKinsey's North America Electric Power and Natural Gas Practice. Prior to that, he was CEO of Conjunction LLC, CEO of energyleader.com, and a partner and officer at Hagler Bailly."

1:57 PM  
Blogger Charlie said...

...incidentally Jeffrey,

I hope that during your forthcoming visit to India, you'll still be posting; letting us know what you've been up to.

Please remember, you can pass your Blog comments over the telephone...

Enjoy India. It's the most amazing country, with wonderful and clever people.

I envy you your visit...

2:15 PM  
Blogger Narayan said...

the countdown is almost nearing the end...njust 2 more days for Mr. Archer to reach here.........yippppppeeeeeee
Narayan, India

3:21 AM  
Blogger R S Prasanna said...

Hi Jeffrey
I am a short filmmaker from India, 25 years old, and I made my first short film based on 'Clean Sweep ignatius' when I was in High School. (It was on home video and seen by only friends - so i hope i dont get sued for this!) I wil be meeting you at the Landmar dinner. Cant wait to see you :)

6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Anonymous - In the past I have sent my books to be signed by Jeffrey and he not only signed them but returned them promptly and he paid for the postage - so not far fetched at all. Jeffrey is very good to his fans

Regards

Rosemary

12:29 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey Archer said...

Dear all - just to let you know we've now found Mr Mitnick! He happened to send another letter with his return address. Kind regards, Jeffrey's PA.

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home