I've been overwhelmed by how many of you have already written in from all parts of the globe, to say you've finished Paths of Glory, and will spend the rest of this morning reading the new bunch of emails that have just come in. The reviews in the Sunday Times, The Times and The Daily Mail, have taken me equally by surprise, though I feel sure there will still be someone who reviews the author rather than the book. I was particularly touched by the emails from a lady in Indiana, who says she's already read the new book twice, and from the man from Mumbai who's saving it for Christmas.



4 Comments:
Hello sir,
I read your latest novel Paths of Glory. It was a very well written book & I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Are you writing any other novel? If so when will it get published? Waiting for the release of your next novel....
hello sir,
i have just finished reading your previous book the prisoner of birth & i thoroughly enjoyed it & now i m going to begin paths of glory
It was an interesting novel, a kind of foray into non-fiction. Overall, good stuff, but not gripping. Prisoner of birth was really good, but still not amongst your best works. The prison diaries were too good to believe, though the circumstances under which you wrote them were regrettable.
Your previous novels like 'the prodigal daughter', 'as far as the crow flies' etc. are wonderful works, I wish to see some more works of this feel- good genre. And, yeah, Keep on writing. You are one of my favourite authors.
Hi very interested to see you on NZ TV, re sir ED . i was very interested in your speculation as to the photo of Ruth that was not in his Wallet , maybe on the summit!! . Stella was my Great Aunt and she always maintained that George Mallory always said that he would carry a letter of hers with him at all times , and sure enough one was found on his body , so who knows?? enjoyed the book very much
Post a Comment
<< Home