Header
Header
Header
 


27 March 2009

Oxford Literary Festival

I've just received the news that Paths of Glory is No.1 in India, prior to my book tour there in May. And next Friday at the Oxford Literary Festival I'll be discussing Paths of Glory with Julie Summers, Sandy Irvine's great-niece, who'll be interviewing me on that occasion. More on that next Monday.

14 Comments:

Blogger Ashish said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Namaste!
I am very glad to know you will be vising India this May. I have been reading your work since I was ten years old! Couldn't stop cursing myself when you were in Pune last May and I wasn't in town. Will you be coming down to Pune this time as well? A couple of friends and I are very eager to attend the session!

Warm Regards!

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Narayan Radhakrishnan said...

yippeee....
so the May trip to India is confirmed. this time round, dont restrict the tour to Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and Delhi. please, please do make it to Trivandrum, Kerala; Bangalore, Karnataka etc. a whole legion of fans over here would love to see you.

1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Jeffrey when will the details of your tour to India be out?

5:08 AM  
Blogger Kasia said...

I thought I'd pop in and say that I really loved Paths of Glory! I elaborate more on my own blog - but I'd just like to say that it's an art to put a true story into fiction and make it so unexpected! I thought it would be like reading a book from the end, but not all, kept me curious until the last page :) Thank you.

12:04 PM  
Blogger krishnamoorthy said...

mr archer
if there is a call
for a tour of Pakistan
from your publishers
to promote your book
will you go?
do not obfuscate your answer with diplomacy and verbiage
a plain yes or no

1:13 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey Archer said...

Nikhil M - yes, I will be visiting Pune, and should be there on May 14th. Best wishes.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey Archer said...

Narayan Radhakrishnan - I'm afraid I can't get to all those cities, but will be in Bangalore on May 13th. Best wishes.

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Narayan Radhakrishnan said...

mmmmm..... am sorry to here that you cant make it to Trivandrum hope that next year (with your next novel) you will come to Trivandrum.
i envy you guys in Pune and Bangalore

6:06 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey Archer said...

Krishnamoorthy - No.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I never realised that you have been visiting Kolkata for your earlier book releases (completely my loss). Please let me know whether you would be visiting Kolkata on your May visit and if yes, then what date. Thank you. Already looking forward to your next release, wonder when that would be.... :)

9:11 AM  
Blogger Pooja! said...

Would you be coming in Calcutta, as part of your tour?

Pratima

6:17 AM  
Blogger Black and White said...

Felt Glad as another of your classics got added to my bookshelf. Only the Prison Diary Series is left and then I would have a Mini Jeffrey Archer Library at home.

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Jacalyn Cutler said...

I just finished Paths of Glory. I am in the USA! It was wonderful. In fact I thought it to be Non-fiction and had to check the beginning 3 times!
Now I am reading the first of your "Prison Novels" and again I have to check the beginning to know it was Non-fiction!
I read your book on my Amazon Kindle! I hope you can get the experience of reading on a Kindle.
I am so sorry that you had the unfortunate experience that you had. I am half way through, and again had to check on the internet to see that it is Non fiction.

I am so sorry. I know it is in the past to you, but to me, it is happening right now.

Thank you for the wonderful experience of reading your novels.

Jacalyn Cutler
U.S.A.

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home