Header
Header
Header
 


24 March 2009

Old lamps for new

I need your help with a secret project...is anyone out there in possession of a Coronet UK edition of Kane & Abel dated either 1989, 1991, 1992 or 1993, or a HarperCollins UK edition, dated 1994 or 1995. In exchange for any of these, I will happily send you a hardback of Paths of Glory.

13 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have the 1985 edition that was part of a quartet published jointly by William Heinemann Limited and Martin Secker and Warburg Limited and Octopus Books. Will that help?

Boston

3:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.amazon.com/Kane-Abel-Jeffrey-Archer/dp/0061007129


Any good?

8:46 AM  
Blogger Jeffrey Archer said...

Josh Cole - many thanks for the link. This is a US edition, so not what I was looking for, but I appreciate the suggestion.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Jeffrey Archer said...

Catherine - again, many thanks indeed, but not what I'm looking for.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

There's 1989 Coronet UK ed. available from Chainey's in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk (found it through an Alibris search, which I expect has already occurred to you, but nevertheless...) Here's the link -
http://www.alibris.com/booksearch.detail?invid=9074073382&isbn=9780340257333&qsort=d&page=4

There's also one available from an American seller.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey Archer said...

Lisa - that's great, many thanks indeed.

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jeffrey!
Greetings from India!
I'm sorry to digress, but I'd like to know if 'The Gospel According to Judas' was published in India. I visited many bookstores, but returned empty-handed.

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the UK Coronet edition dated September 1991. I am from Singapore.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey Archer said...

Ling - many thanks, that's kind of you. But I have in fact now found copies from 1988, 89, 90 and 91.

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to know you have found the books. What a pity though! Thought I would have a chance to get Paths of Glory with your autograph : )Really enjoy reading your books. Hope it will not be long before we can read your next masterpiece. Thanks

12:08 AM  
Blogger Jeffrey Archer said...

Anonymous - 'The Gospel According to Judas' was exported to India, but not translated. I'm sorry you can't find a copy - I'll check with Landmark when I come to India in May.

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anand Balaji said...

Thank you for the information about 'The Gospel According to Judas'.
Is Bangalore on your itinerary during your May visit?

5:29 AM  
Anonymous Narayan Radhakrishnan said...

Hi...just a bit off topic. I have with me a Malayalam translated edition of KANE AND ABEL. have your heard of the Malayalm version

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home