Header
Header
Header
 


20 March 2009

News from the publishers

Two pieces of good news received this morning, Paths of Glory read by Roger Allam is the No.1 fiction title on Audible - two in a row for Mr Allam - my thanks to him. And just had an email from my publishers, Pan Macmillan, in Sydney, to tell me that it's the No. 1 hardback on the national book list. This was accompanied by a note saying, "You'll be lucky if we only win the Ashes 4-1". I do love the Australians.

2 Comments:

Blogger essel1 said...

Dear Lord Archer
congrats on your book becoming no 1 both in audio and hardback, it deserved to be no 1, as do most of your books. I dont think England should be satisfied if the Ashes result go 4-1 in Australia's favor, seeing that Australia is no longer the cricket team it was a couple of years back...but in cricket Who knows?...Btw when is your new book coming? I finished "Paths of Glory" in 4 hrs and hopefully your next book could be long ..maybe "as the crow flies" with kind rgds
Sachal (Pakistan)

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! I will get my copy soon...

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home