Header
Header
Header
 


05 March 2009

Encounter with Alan

Paths of Glory is published in the UK tomorrow, and I'm on the Alan Titchmarsh show this afternoon. The one thing you can be sure of with Alan, is that he'll have read the book, so I'm much looking forward to the interview. Although I'm not doing any official book signings, Hatchards on Piccadilly have asked me to pop in and sign their stock tomorrow at 12 noon, so if any of you are passing, do drop in and say hello. Won't sleep tonight. Nothing changes, even after fourteen novels.

7 Comments:

Blogger krishnamoorthy said...

dear mr archer
talking about all these who interview you and impress you
i strongly recommend that you ask your team to arrange for a meeting with
ANIL DHARKER when you visit india
am confident that the encounter will be enjoyable

12:16 PM  
Blogger Kasia said...

Any chances of signing the books up north sometime in the future? My copy is on the way from Amazon, but unfortunatelly I'll be 400 miles away from Picadilly tomorrow :)

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lord Archer,
Good to be back in this blog, you are a great man, am still pushing on with my novel, so i know what it takes to be publishing a new book! Bravo let me know when you visit Kenya.

Regards Andrew

5:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

As with all of your novels, I wait with great anticipation for tomorrow. I doubt it will last the weekend!

10:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

As with all your novels, I wait with great anticipation for this one, and I look forward to finishing it by the weekend.

10:26 PM  
Blogger David Cox said...

Dear Mr Archer I saw your early morning interview in Australia with Kerri-Anne so I purchased a copy of Paths of Glory. What extraordinary men these gentlemen were. It is a shame that we are only now hearing about their remarkable feat. Thank you for bring this story to the attention of the reading public. Great book. Very well written, well worth a second read. Look forward to your next book. Cheers David

3:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lord Archer,

I hope your day was spent well .. as expected!!

Kind Regards
Andrew

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home