The Culture section of this week's Sunday Times declared on its front page, The Top 100 blogs, with the by-line: "Don't panic, we've picked the best". I was naturally delighted to discover mine was in the top slot in the Cult section, even if the author, Bryan Appleyard and the ST 'experts' couldn't resist some snide remarks...before Mr Appleyard went on to write about his "oldest and best friend" in another entry. Nevertheless, can't grumble, having got 509,060 hits last month.



1 Comments:
Hello Mr. Archer.
I am a Mexican high school student that has read some of your books. Which seem to me exceptional. Inside your collection of short stories "A twist in the tale", there exists one that has been called me especially the attention "Clean Sweep Ignatius". In my high school I am the manager of a series of shorts (film) and I want to include a history similar to that of yours, but adapted to my country.
I want to mention that this one would be my first work and that I do not think to have any profit of the short, because it is only for school use. And it will be in a short film festival of my school, University of Guadalajara. Only I want to know if you would allow me to use your history.
I ask the previous thing, because I was not looking alike completely correctly to use your history without your total approval.
Without anything more for the present time, I say goodbye. Being grateful for your attention, and especially for your great creative capacity, because it has activated the mine
P.S. Sorry about my bad english. This is my e-mail: zonik_gauna@hotmail.com
Post a Comment
<< Home