Header
Header
Header
 


18 February 2009

Help, help, help

I'm searching for a first edition (1979) of the British hardback of Kane & Abel, originally published by Hodder & Stoughton (the cover has a white background with blue lettering), as well as the paperback first published by Coronet. I'm also looking for a paperback edition of Kane & Abel, circa 1984-86. If anyone has one of these copies, and would be willing to sell it, or just loan it to me for a week (it's needed for a project), then I would be delighted to hear from you.

9 Comments:

Blogger Charlie said...

Hi Jeffrey

Not quite what you've asked for but I do have a paperback copy of Kane and Abel "This Impression June 1987". Coronet Books. Cover Illustration: Len Thurston. Inside back cover displays a B & W photo of the author!
ISBN 0-340-25733-4

I'd be pleased to let you have this, if it's of any use.

Best regards

2:03 PM  
Blogger Charlie said...

Jeffrey

Meant to add, I've taken some Digi-pics of the book - it looks good even though I say it myself - so the covers/spine can be seen.

I'll be very happy to send the pics if required, wherever and whenever.

Best regards

2:44 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey Archer said...

Charlie - yes please...perhaps you could email me at questions@jeffreyarcher.co.uk?

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always like a bit of a research challenge. I checked abebooks.com and using advanced search AUTHOR: Archer
TITLE: Kane and PUBLISHER: Hodder found 21 copies, several with 1979 dates.

Perhaps you'll be able to find something this way. And now I simply must get back to work...

8:50 PM  
Blogger Mujtaba said...

I have all the things you need.please give me your adress.

5:33 AM  
Blogger Jeffrey Archer said...

Mujtaba - many thanks indeed. Would you please email me at questions@jeffreyarcher.co.uk and my PA will give you the address to use?

8:05 AM  
Blogger Mark Roughley said...

Hi Jeffrey - Glad you got all the info you need, if you need anything please don't hesitate to cont me, I have a great 'Archer' library. Best Wishes.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Susanna said...

I have a 1979 hardback copy of Kane and Abel. If you still need a copy I'm more than happy to forward it.

2:49 AM  
Blogger Jeffrey Archer said...

Susanna - many thanks. Is it the cream cover with brown and blue writing? If so, I'd love to see it. Perhaps youl would email my PA on questions@jeffreyarcher.co.uk
Many thanks.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home