.jpg)
My new book, Paths of Glory, will be published on March 6th, and I will be visiting America and India in April and May.
I'm away writing in the New Year, so there won't be daily blogs, but I look forward to catching up with you at the end of February.
I would like to wish my readers a very happy Christmas, and a better New Year.



28 Comments:
Lord Archer,
I look forward to this your new book! Hopefuly next year, mine will be ready too, and hope by then we can exchange notes!
Happy inky xmas!
Regards
Andrew
It would be very boring without your great blogs, however we hope you also have a great christmas, and hope to see you back here soon. Cheers
Sachal Lakhwani
Wish you Merry Christmas and a very Happy New year too Jeff....
eagerly waiting for Paths of Glory and your trip to India..
Hi Sir ,
Wish you and your family a Very Happy Christmas!! Its great to hear that your new Book would be out soon. Would be eagerly waiting for the same. Looking forward to your visit to India. Please try and come to Jaipur if you can.
Regards,
Arindam
I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas and a well ...as you say, a better New Year
Am looking forward to "Paths of Glory"
Enjoy your time away. Safe journey there and back.
Have a Merry Christmas, Lord Archer! I hope 2009 is the best ever for you. God knows if anyone deserves it you and your beautiful family do. I just finished (5 minutes ago)your Prison Diary:Volume II: Purgatory. I am even more enraged than when I finished the first. I am heading straight into the 3rd volume as soon as I finish this comment. Riveting "stuff" ... Thanks for sharing! Merry Christmas!
Dear Jeff
Will you be visiting Australia next year to promote your next book?
I hope so.
Happy Christmas to you and your family.
Kind regards, Stacey of Melbourne
Dear Jeffrey
Can't wait to read your new book - love the cover!
Hope you and your family have a fantastic christmas, you deserve it after all your hard work!
Kindest regards
Rosemary
Sir:
I am not sure that I will be able to wait this until March. Would you happen to suggest a filler novel in the mean time? Having read anything and everything you have already written (that I could lay my hands on that is), I would appreciate a recommendation. Best wishes in the New Year and to another best seller.
Greatly awaited and also Happy Christmas and a great New Year to you and yours your Lordship!!
Hi Jeffrey, As always I am awaiting your latest book, However i hope fans in Mumbai, India are not the last ones to receive a copy of your book this time as was the case with Prisoners of Birth which came out on March 4th in US and March 6th all over the world except India. In India it came out on the 20th of March 2008. Initally your publishers lied to you saying that it was available in India as well and you had said the same to me, however im glad you found out the truth later. I just hope we dont have to wait this time as well. Seeing the kind of fan following you have out here- as you witnessed it yourself when you were here, earlier in the year, i hope you take special interest in seeing to it that we receive it on time with US,UK, South Africa, Australia and other countries. Thanks in advance.... as always i am a huge fan of yours...
I was in Bangalore last time you visited India, but couldn't manage to see you. I'll be there again this year and I"m hoping that you'll visit Bangalore and I'll manage to see you this time.
hope you'll find lots to inspire you on your trip! I simply cannot wait to get my hands on your new one....
all the best from Malta
Geraldine
thank you sir and wish you th same...i am looking forward to your latest book...
Have many of your books in my 'library' and look forward to your latest arriving Down Under in the next few months. The Prison diaries were particularly interesting - and an eyeopener! Am wondering if you me up with any of the chaps later on . . . .
Interesting history behind the Columbian emeralds.
I wish you and your family a safe, healthy and prosperous 2009.
lorrieoz
dear jeffrey
what can i say,you have gone and done it again.i have just finished reading a prisoner of birth and i have to say it's the best book i have read in ages,i could not put the book down.what a clever writer you are and your books have enriched my life since i first read kane and abel many years ago.long may you reign.kindest regards shirley kirby from gosport hampshire
Sir
this time round please come to Trivandrum, Kerala....
we the fans at TVM await you
Hello Baron Archer,
:-)
I hope Bombay is on your scheduled visit to India.
Hope to get to see you in person, though getting an audience may not be possible - if you are going to at any public book signings - please, please do foretell at your blog here.
Hope you enjoy your tour and keep writing short story collections as well.
Best Wishes,
Ujjwal Dey
Bomb-aye, India
http://www.ujjwaldey.com/
Lord Archer,
I just finished reading Prisoner of Birth and I guess it's fair to say you don't think highly of probation officers. Another masterpiece! I did not want the book to end, or say goodbye to the characters I grew so fond of.
I own all of your books and especially found Hell, Purgatory, and Heaven enlightening. Obviously it's not just your prison system, but applicable to Canada, Australia, etc., AND the United States. Heaven was my favourite. What's not to like about your Sunday Afternoon Club?
You shouldn't put your Mini down. That was my first choice (but not having your talent or funds...) I drive my 4th choice - a happy yellow VW beetle with a stick and no sunroof! But I love my car named "Wimbledon". Happy New Year!
I can't wait to get the new book. I'm reading Prisoner of Birth now. You have never ever disappointed!
Thanks,
Connie
Hope to see u in Delhi....
happy new year!
I enjoyed the Prison Diaries very much. I dare say you did not enjoy writing them, as there should have been no reason to, but hopefully it was "therapeutic".
I wonder was your secretary ever charged...
Miss Melanie
NJ, USA
You've been very busy on the creative front, Lord A
may the new one be a huge success
I'm currently on Sons of Fortune ~ it's v good
;->...
Lord Archer
I am travelling to Las Vegas next week on business, pleasure time wll be found!! I went on to your website to find your latest book and was horrified to find out that i have to wait until March for your new book - if only you could write faster, lol
Very kind regards
Paul
Just finished A Prisoner of birth and loved it but I really needed you to revisit Leach. I kind of like all doors closed
I have just finished reading The Eleventh Commandment..must say its a mind blowing book. Loved every bit of it. I will be eagerly waiting for your next novel and looking forward to your visit to India.
Thank you for all your comments - which I very much enjoy reading. I'm sorry that I haven't been able to respond to each one individually over the past couple of weeks, but when I'm beginning a new project, I have to focus 100% on that. Very best wishes, Jeffrey.
Lord Archer,
I've got your 'prisoners of birth' signed on you last visit in Pune (India). hope to see you again
Post a Comment
<< Home