Hello Americans. A Prisoner of Birth is published in paperback today, having reached No.1 in the UK on the Sunday Times Bestsellers List. I'm currently working on my new book, Paths of Glory, and hope to be back in America in March of next year.
Sir, I picked up "prisoner" on Monday and enjoyed it greatly. I was amazed to find the following. I am a West Ham fan, was born in Plumstead, lived most of my life in Weston Super Mare, have a daughter called Maisie.
To anyone who has read the book, all are mentioned...spooky.
Hello Sir...i have read and re-read Prisoner countless times and i just love it....the characters are just so real. Also, Sir there is another novel of yours which i find very hard to put down: Sons of Fortune especially when during the trial of Nat. Thank you sir...
I have just pre-ordered "Paths of Glory";Am about to begin "A Prisoner of Birth"; and I just finished Vol. 1 of your Prison Diary. As soon as I finished I got online and ordered the next 2 volumes. I have been a faithful fan of your books for quite some time. I have to say how moved and enraged I was reading the Prison Diary. You got a bum deal to be sure, Jeffrey. I am completely in awe of how you took such a horrible situation and made good come of it all. What you did for Fletch brings me to tears. I wept when I read that part. There were also parts that made me laugh. Through it all you kept your humor. You must have been scared witless! I am just truly amazed by your strength of character. Thank you so much for letting the rest of us in on the truth and taking us through the darkest part of your life. I am currently living in London ... are you doing any book signings any time in the near future?
6 Comments:
Which states will you be visiting during your American trip next year?
Looking forward to reading Paths of Glory. Once again will you be touring Australia? If not,when will it be on sale in Melb?
Viv Melb OZ
Sir,
I picked up "prisoner" on Monday and enjoyed it greatly.
I was amazed to find the following. I am a West Ham fan, was born in Plumstead, lived most of my life in Weston Super Mare, have a daughter called Maisie.
To anyone who has read the book, all are mentioned...spooky.
Great read....
Ex Wurzel now residing in the US.
Hello Sir...i have read and re-read Prisoner countless times and i just love it....the characters are just so real. Also, Sir there is another novel of yours which i find very hard to put down: Sons of Fortune especially when during the trial of Nat. Thank you sir...
I have just pre-ordered "Paths of Glory";Am about to begin "A Prisoner of Birth"; and I just finished Vol. 1 of your Prison Diary. As soon as I finished I got online and ordered the next 2 volumes. I have been a faithful fan of your books for quite some time. I have to say how moved and enraged I was reading the Prison Diary. You got a bum deal to be sure, Jeffrey. I am completely in awe of how you took such a horrible situation and made good come of it all. What you did for Fletch brings me to tears. I wept when I read that part. There were also parts that made me laugh. Through it all you kept your humor. You must have been scared witless! I am just truly amazed by your strength of character. Thank you so much for letting the rest of us in on the truth and taking us through the darkest part of your life. I am currently living in London ... are you doing any book signings any time in the near future?
Sir,
Thank you for all your writings
past present and future
Post a Comment
<< Home