A couple of weeks ago, I told readers of this blog that I just didin't 'get' Rothko. If you read this morning's papers, you'll discover that the Tate hanging committee seem to have the same problem, as it's now being suggested that one or two of the pictures are the wrong way up. Still, whichever way, they're still worth a look.
I am currently going through the proofs of Paths of Glory, a slow and painstaking job, as it's the last time I'll be allowed to go over the script. I took a break on Saturday evening, to do an auction in Cambridge for the Sick Children's Trust, which provides accommodation for families whose children are receiving hospital treatment for serious illness. This is not something I'd given a lot of thought to before, but evidently in the past, parents sometimes had to travel great distances only to be allowed to spend an hour with their child. Thankfully, those days are now long gone, and this is a cause I was very happy to support.
I am currently going through the proofs of Paths of Glory, a slow and painstaking job, as it's the last time I'll be allowed to go over the script. I took a break on Saturday evening, to do an auction in Cambridge for the Sick Children's Trust, which provides accommodation for families whose children are receiving hospital treatment for serious illness. This is not something I'd given a lot of thought to before, but evidently in the past, parents sometimes had to travel great distances only to be allowed to spend an hour with their child. Thankfully, those days are now long gone, and this is a cause I was very happy to support.



1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home