I'd like to send a message to all my friends in India. Be assured that the horrific events taking place in Mumbai are dominating the news headlines in this country, both on our tv screens and in print media. There's tremendous sympathy for what you're going through, and I certainly won't be cancelling my planned visit to Mumbai next year.



14 Comments:
Thank you, Mr.Archer. Your gesture is appreciated.
Thank you Sir, for your / your country men's support in our fight against this heinous crime against humanity !
Thanks Jeffrey. Really appreciate your decision and you are welcome.
The objective of the terror attacks was to give a blow to India's tourism as well as foreign investments,that would gradually hit the country's economy. I appreciate your decision to ignore such fears and threats and not cancel your visit to India.
Your love for India is obvious in your recent quotation. I thank you very much for such a brave gesture. You are most wel come in India......A land of culture and peace now new target for extrimists.
Thank you. The decision is much appreciated.
Thanks for your support.
Hello Sir, thanks for your condolences..although i know that it is a bit late to thank you, i just found about you official site...
Dear Lord Archer,
Thanks for your kind gesture sir. People across the world, of all nationalities, region and religion should come together in fighting the crime against humanity..
Sincerly,
Arindam, New Delhi, India
thanks a lot Mr.archer...the cricket team has come here too.i thank england and you(bet you welcome the order) for this kind gesture and being with us during hard times
Wow! You're on Blogger. I just found out. You're one of my fav writers. Well, I made my blog private. But I'll be making it public after a while. Anyways, though late I think its never too late to say 'Thank you' for your kind gesture.
Wish you have fun penning your new book. I'm looking forward to reading it. I could not find the 'Gospel according to Judas' - Is it released yet?
I liked 'prisoner of birth'.
My all time favourite however is: Christina Rosenthal (Twist in the tale).
Glad to see you here :)
Thanks for the support Mr.Archer, you are the best!
sir, despite being keen about Indian events u scarcely mention anything about India in ur novels.i hope u incorporate a prominent indian character in one of your upcoming novels.
Your books have had a lasting impact on me. Amazing skills indeed.
When will your Indian schedule get finalised? Will there be a visit to Bangalore?
Post a Comment
<< Home