My theatre club went to the Old Vic on Wednesday evening to see the second of the Ayckbourn plays Living Together, from the trilogy The Norman Conquests. The house was packed, and the cast deservedly received a standing ovation. I remember seeing the original production thirty years ago with Michael Gambon, Felicity Kendal, Tom Courtenay and Penelope Keith, and I can only hope that the present cast go on to have equally distinguished careers. We dined afterwards at La Barca, and I was surprised to find that my companions were not of the same mind as myself, and none of them wanted to go to the third play in the trilogy.



1 Comments:
Hello,
I am a French student and I have to look for informations about you.
I would like you to send me a picture of you when you to practise sport.
++++
Jerry Golais
Post a Comment
<< Home