Header
Header
Header
 


02 September 2008

Sunday afternoon on Regent Street


My son, William, has written and directed a short film which has its world premiere at the Apple Store on Regent Street, London, at 1pm on Sunday 7th September. The screening of this romantic, jazz inspired short, forms part of the Regent Street Festival, and admission is free - the photo shows Mel Oskar, the female lead in a still from the film, and you can view a teaser by clicking here. There will be a Q&A afterwards with the cast and crew, so do come along if you're in the area.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope filming went well, and the production is fairly received.

The French director Louis Malle brilliantly compared filmaking with a dinner party;

The writing is like the cooking, the filming is like the eating, but the editing is like the washing up!

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cant make it .. a friend of mine has a movie in the festival as well. I hope it all goes well. I am sure you are very proud of him.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home