Excellent interview in the Wall Street Journal If only we had such fine journalists here They are all curious and furious that you have risen again and the public have supported you HH
Congratulations Jeffrey, as a new reader to your Blog I would like to say how much I enjoy reading about your activities. I am at the moment just starting Volume 2 of your Prison Diaries. I couldn’t put Volume 1 down it was such an informative read.
ps congrats on the new book's success; I always thought Kane and Abel was by far your best (apart from the short stories) ... the review I read said it as as good as K&A so I'm definitely going to get it ;->...
Hi Jeffrey (Redmayne beleives that addressing by first name is a sign of closeness)
Prisoner of birth was literally unputdownable . This was the fastest read for me of your 13 novels i have read from age 17. Thriteen is unlucky so do the 14th one fast. Thanks to your blog , i never thought i would ever correspond to my favourite author.
Have been smitten by your work... the three rivetting volumes of Prison Diary mean so much to me, maybe it's because I'm waiting in the wings to follow suit. God Bless you.
I loved the interview on channel 7 today,not having read any of your books, you have inspired me to get going, what an interesting man you are, thanks for coming to Aus, and I will keep reading your blog,
Bought Prisoner of Birth on Sunday afternoon and, unfortunately, it was 'finished' by early Tuesday. An excellent 'page-turner' but not in the same league as Kane & Abel.Archer, unlike other authors, knows what his readers want and manages to deliver. The man's got talent!.
13 Comments:
Trachtenberg Jeffrey
Excellent interview in the Wall Street Journal
If only we had such fine journalists here
They are all curious and furious that you have risen again and the public have supported you
HH
Congratulations Jeffrey, as a new reader to your Blog I would like to say how much I enjoy reading about your activities. I am at the moment just starting Volume 2 of your Prison Diaries. I couldn’t put Volume 1 down it was such an informative read.
Kind regards,
Tim
That's good!
ps congrats on the new book's success; I always thought Kane and Abel was by far your best (apart from the short stories) ... the review I read said it as as good as K&A so I'm definitely going to get it ;->...
Can you clarify that a bit more? "Hits" is a misleading term; unique visitors is better.
Thanks-- enjoyed the new book.
Hi Jeffrey
(Redmayne beleives that addressing by first name is a sign of closeness)
Prisoner of birth was literally unputdownable . This was the fastest read for me of your 13 novels i have read from age 17. Thriteen is unlucky so do the 14th one fast. Thanks to your blog , i never thought i would ever correspond to my favourite author.
shahnasis@yahoo.co.in
great...carry on!
I have to say that I think its great of you to find the time to write a blog. Do you visit or read any blogs yourself?
Jeffrey
Great Interview in the Daily Wail
today ...
As Henry Root would say
Keep hammering 'em !
Have been smitten by your work... the three rivetting volumes of Prison Diary mean so much to me, maybe it's because I'm waiting in the wings to follow suit.
God Bless you.
I found this today 'Beyond Reasonable Doubt' at the Salesian Theatre and this on the Daily Mail's website.
I loved the interview on channel 7 today,not having read any of your books, you have inspired me to get going, what an interesting man you are, thanks for coming to Aus, and I will keep reading your blog,
Bought Prisoner of Birth on Sunday afternoon and, unfortunately, it was 'finished' by early Tuesday. An excellent 'page-turner' but not in the same league as Kane & Abel.Archer, unlike other authors, knows what his readers want and manages to deliver. The man's got talent!.
Post a Comment
<< Home