Publication Day at last...that dreaded moment whe the books arrive in the shops. Just rushing off to do Nicky Campbell's breakfast show on Radio 5 Liveand at lunchtime am going on Steve Wright's show on Radio 2. I'll report back later.
Good Luck with the book I cannot wait to read it and thanks for the work with "Cancer back up" I sadly had a hand that had to be held They are amazing people
Evening M'Lord. I've just read the exerpt and tomorrow I'm off to Waterstones to buy a copy and read some more. Please Please Please keep writing!! Best Regards. Ian Cottee
I am writing this comment immediately after having read “A Prisoner of Birth”. Whenever one of your books is published, everything else stops until I’ve read it.
I’ve read every book you’ve published, and can only say that this one is among your best.
Apart from the enthralling plots and the twists when you least expect them, your books always remind me how much there is to be gained in taking a genuine interest in others. People you’ve met, and life experiences that would simply be fleeting and insignificant moments in others’ lives, are the stuff of which your books are made. Your undoubted interest in how others tick, what they think and how they feel, show us all how much treasure there is to be had when we take a genuine interest in the life stories of others.
Your own prison experiences could have destroyed you, but instead, you’ve turned them into several best sellers, and even more importantly, have raised awareness of miscarriages of justice and the living conditions of prisoners. You remind all of us that while we don’t always have control of the hand we are dealt, we are in full control of how that hand is played.
I can only thank you very sincerely for the enrichment your books have brought to my life, but even more significantly, for your repeated demonstration through your personal triumphs and tragedies of the fact that attitude and resilience is everything.
hi jeffrey its the 7th of march and prisoners of birth is not available in mumbai yet. your previous book on jesus christ is not available either. i fail to understand why this happens...
5 Comments:
Good Luck with the book I cannot wait to read it and thanks for the work with "Cancer back up" I sadly had a hand that had to be held
They are amazing people
Best wishes
I heard you on the radio - very interesting!
Evening M'Lord. I've just read the exerpt and tomorrow I'm off to Waterstones to buy a copy and read some more. Please Please Please keep writing!! Best Regards. Ian Cottee
Dear Lord Archer,
I am writing this comment immediately after having read “A Prisoner of Birth”. Whenever one of your books is published, everything else stops until I’ve read it.
I’ve read every book you’ve published, and can only say that this one is among your best.
Apart from the enthralling plots and the twists when you least expect them, your books always remind me how much there is to be gained in taking a genuine interest in others. People you’ve met, and life experiences that would simply be fleeting and insignificant moments in others’ lives, are the stuff of which your books are made. Your undoubted interest in how others tick, what they think and how they feel, show us all how much treasure there is to be had when we take a genuine interest in the life stories of others.
Your own prison experiences could have destroyed you, but instead, you’ve turned them into several best sellers, and even more importantly, have raised awareness of miscarriages of justice and the living conditions of prisoners. You remind all of us that while we don’t always have control of the hand we are dealt, we are in full control of how that hand is played.
I can only thank you very sincerely for the enrichment your books have brought to my life, but even more significantly, for your repeated demonstration through your personal triumphs and tragedies of the fact that attitude and resilience is everything.
You give hope to many through your example.
Jonathan Mosen
Christchurch New Zealand
hi jeffrey its the 7th of march and prisoners of birth is not available in mumbai yet. your previous book on jesus christ is not available either. i fail to understand why this happens...
Post a Comment
<< Home