Ten days to go to publication of A Prisoner of Birth, and my book is about to enter the fray with one of the toughest bestseller lists I've seen - Grisham, King, Patterson, Trollop, and no doubt others on their way. Nevertheless ... Towards the end of the week I will be revealing my plans to let subscribers to my blog see the first three chapters a few days early.



5 Comments:
My Lord,
Oh no. Please no. Do not do that. Don't dangle a bait like that, please.
Looks like I've to avoid this site till I get my hands on the book.
Until then,
Thank You.
P.S. I won't be disappointed if you decide not to publish this comment. If published, it might tempt some folks to spoil the book by "unintentionally" blurting out some details about the book. Then again, as the comments are moderated, I hope you won't publish any such spoilers.
blaardy hell Jeff, that's just what I've done with 'Briefs and Counters', although I've only put up two chapters, as i can't afford to let people read quite as much for free as you, sigh...
Do you measure the worth of your books by the number you sell or their artistic merit?
neil forsyth - actually it's a combination of the two.
I actually agree with raghu........its great to get a first look, but, three chapters is more than enough.
It recalls the story about the great film director John Ford previewing his Irish romantic drama 'The Quiet Man' for the Republic Film Studio Executives who insisted that the movie should be 100 minutes or less.
Naturally, the film climaxed with the classic fight between John Wayne and Victor McGlachlan, but JUST as the first punch is swung, the credits suddenly started to roll and the 'Suits' went berserk.
Ford stood at the back of the screening room, shouting; "WELL, YOU WANTED 100 MINUTES!!!!!!!!"
Post a Comment
<< Home