Header
Header
Header
 


08 January 2008

Roger Allam's reading

I was thrilled to hear today from my publishers, that the Olivier Award-winning actor Roger Allam has agreed to record the audio version of A Prisoner of Birth. Mr Allam is a fine actor, and many of you will have seen him most recently playing the part of Bernard in Boeing-Boeing at the Comedy Theatre. His credits in film, television and theatre - particularly at the National - are impressive, and I am much looking forward to hearing the final version.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roger is one of those actors you never forget. I'm sure he'll do a good job

yasmin
in memory of Charlie Rocket
http://www.myspace.com/132501307

7:11 PM  
Blogger rosenpage said...

Just to let you know your book "False Impression" is No 1
in Auckland City Libraries(New Zealand) top 100 borrowed items!
We value you!
Rosenpage

2:02 AM  
Blogger Jeffrey Archer said...

rosenpage - delighted to hear it! Many thanks indeed. Best wishes, Jeffrey.

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Sir Archer:
I just finished reading your 'Sons of Fortune' and I have a question abour an apparent conflict in the time frame.
Will you have the time (and interest) in clarifying?
You may reply to me at:
vacnk@hotmail.com
N. Krishnamurthy
(Retired Professor of Engineering, 77 years)

11:35 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey Archer said...

Profkrishna - absolutely - my PA will email you.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home