Header
Header
Header
 


25 October 2007

Roll Cameras

Had a meeting earlier this week with the film director, Bruce Beresford (whose film, Driving Miss Daisy, won an Oscar) about my screenplay, Mallory - Walking off the Map. There were two other very exciting people present at the meeting, but I'm unable to tell you who they are as an announcement will be made in the near future. Mind you, after putting my toe into the film- world water, I'll believe it when I see it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good actor's director, more likely than most to make the character study seem v-compelling, a lot of directors only know how to organize a car chase.

(It's so true about slow-moving film projects; great potential for a diary/short story, I fancy.)



Interesting about the mystery people at the meeting; for fun, please allow this cryptic guess.........I feel they might need a bonding contract.....

4:42 PM  
Blogger Dapo Egberongbe said...

Jeffrey, my name's dapo, i am nigerian and i AM your number one fan. Been reading your books since i was nine(my dad gave me A Matter of Honor to browse thru, read it about 30 something times til now) and i was hooked ever since. i have every copy of your books except the new releases, but rest assured they will soon find their rightful places on my bookshelf.
God bless you Jeffrey,
dapo
Your #1 fan

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home