Last night I conducted an auction at Billingsgate for the Dyspraxia Foundation which raised £40,000. Do you have any idea what dyspraxia is? No, neither did I. It is also known as Development Coordination Disorder, and sufferers - children and adults - have difficulty co-ordinating their limbs in relation to one another. The best item in the auction was a copy of Abbey Road with all four Beatles' signatures, though playing football against an Arsenal all-stars eleven was equally popular. The catering was better than most other London venues, and they deserve great praise because cooking for 600 can't be easy - I know, because I can't cook for one.



2 Comments:
Hi Jeffrey
It's the first time I've visited your site, and I think It's great.
The amount of good work you do for charity is fantastic. You are a real inspiration.
I have read 4 of your novels so far but I am intending to read your entire works. They have given me much enjoyment and I love your writing style. Having almost completed my first novel I can very much appreciate the immense skill, intelligence and hard work that make up you books.
Many thanks
Darren
Hi Jeffrey
I've been involved with the Foundation for most of it's 20 years (birthday next week) and I can't thank you enough for giving your time to help us in this way. This will make so much difference in the sort of help we can give over the next year or so.
Thanks again - brilliant!
Richard
Post a Comment
<< Home