My theatre club went to the Donmar last night to see Harold Pinter's 'Betrayal'. Rather than rave on about the acting of Sam West, Toby Stephens and Dervla Kirwan, let me simply say that it's only on until 21st July, and if you're a real theatre fan, t'would be foolish to miss it. Pinter at his best.



9 Comments:
Hello Jeffrey,
What's a "theatre club" exactly? and how does one join?
suzi - my theatre club is a group of friends who meet once a month to go to the theatre and dinner afterwards. Why don't you start your own?
Suzi, you can count me in, it sounds like a wonderful idea.
Stephen
Hello Jeffery,
I was wondering do you keep in contact with any of the people from your prison diaries?
eamonn - Yes I do. I visit Fletch and Billy who are both still in prison.
Sounds great I like the Globe and the Masterclasses
Sounds great will you jon us Jeffrey ?
Does anyone like going to the Globe and the masterclasses with the Actors?
sir....
do u think that those years were a wasted part of yur life...da prison ones????
harriet hamster - I don't get to the Globe as often as I would like.
Post a Comment
<< Home