I attended a reception in the Jubilee Room at the House of Commons on Wednesday evening for the launch of Father Michael Seed's autobiograhy, Nobody's Child. If you think you've got problems, you need to read this book as it will show what a normal life you're leading. And if you find it normal then you should be writing your own book. Ann Widdecombe and I were the guest speakers and Michael had a very good turnout of over a 100 friends and supporters, and I wish the book well.
I went on to the Grosvenor House Art and Antiques Fair, which I've been attending now for several years, and that in itself is a problem. The same galleries seem to have the same stands year in, year out, which gives it, like the RA summer exhibition, the feeling of been there, done that, especially if you're among those that visit several of these galleries during the year. However, if you've never been before, I can only believe it's a very worthwhile experience.
I went on to the Grosvenor House Art and Antiques Fair, which I've been attending now for several years, and that in itself is a problem. The same galleries seem to have the same stands year in, year out, which gives it, like the RA summer exhibition, the feeling of been there, done that, especially if you're among those that visit several of these galleries during the year. However, if you've never been before, I can only believe it's a very worthwhile experience.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home