Just when things were getting back to normal, I had a call from Dame Edna Everage. The Dame has asked me to be her official biographer, in what she promises will be the most sensational book of the year. She assures me it will sell more copies than I have ever sold before, and is even willing to pay me 5% of the royalties - not to mention inviting me to appear on her new ITV show, The Dame Edna Treatment. Before making my final decision, I've decided to place the matter in the hands of my agent - mind you, he's just as terrified of her as I am.
Barry Humphries's friendship has never wavered over the years. His visit to North Sea Camp open prison is one that neither the officers nor the inmates will ever forget.
Barry Humphries's friendship has never wavered over the years. His visit to North Sea Camp open prison is one that neither the officers nor the inmates will ever forget.



4 Comments:
Please Jeffrey tell us about the visit.
Dear Jeffrey
My you have been busy! You will need a holiday after all your interviews!
What a wonderful opportunity to writing about Dame Edna. One thing is for sure - it won't be dull. It would be great to see you on the Dame Edna Treatment - you must let us know if you are going on or not.
I think your website is marvelous - so newsy and informative.
Take care,
Rosemary
Glad you're back and raring to go!! It's great that your really good friends continued to support you during a difficult time. It's always when we are at our lowest that we discover the truth about our friends! Excellent!
Regards from the Hackney Teacherx
Dear Jeffrey,
Love your style.
Post a Comment
<< Home