View my complete profile
posted by Jeffrey Archer at 4:21 PM
I rather liked the black version :-(But since I read the blog in google reader it doesnt really matter!
No, this one is much better; clearer and eaier to read.
This new version of ur blog is simple fabulous.....The Red and White mix is really cheerful and nice to read..
Love the new look - great news about the american reviews as well. CongratulationsKind regards,Rosemary
Jeffery,This is much better and easier to read.Sincere regards Viv Down Under
Your new look blog needs a name,how about- 'A Splodge of Wonga'.By the way, a colleague of mine,here in Bangkok, has met you.He tells me you are a friendly and charming man.
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
I rather liked the black version :-(
But since I read the blog in google reader it doesnt really matter!
No, this one is much better; clearer and eaier to read.
This new version of ur blog is simple fabulous.....
The Red and White mix is really cheerful and nice to read..
Love the new look - great news about the american reviews as well. Congratulations
Kind regards,
Rosemary
Jeffery,
This is much better and easier to read.
Sincere regards Viv Down Under
Your new look blog needs a name,how about- 'A Splodge of Wonga'.
By the way, a colleague of mine,here in Bangkok, has met you.He tells me you are a friendly and charming man.
Post a Comment
<< Home