Dear Jeffrey, On World Book Day I saw a list of the 100 best books of the 20th Century and not one of your works was there. Who compiles these lists? Is it a bunch of idiots who do not know what enjoyable literature is? If I was doing the list I would certainly include at least one of yours. Keep writing. A Grateful Fan
anonymous - some people who complete these surveys feel they have to mention the classics - Austen, Dickens or Elliot, and are often people who have never actually read them - but they just don't want to admit they read books like 'Kane and Abel' - which by the way has been read by more than 50 million people around the world.
2 Comments:
Dear Jeffrey, On World Book Day I saw a list of the 100 best books of the 20th Century and not one of your works was there. Who compiles these lists? Is it a bunch of idiots who do not know what enjoyable literature is? If I was doing the list I would certainly include at least one of yours.
Keep writing. A Grateful Fan
anonymous - some people who complete these surveys feel they have to mention the classics - Austen, Dickens or Elliot, and are often people who have never actually read them - but they just don't want to admit they read books like 'Kane and Abel' - which by the way has been read by more than 50 million people around the world.
Post a Comment
<< Home