I spent Saturday afternoon watching Wales defeat England. It was the evil Captain Hook who got the better of us and I suspect the English are going to have to suffer his treasure chest of talents for many years to come.
In the evening, I went to the closing night of The Seagull at the Royal Court Theatre. The show had been sold out every night of its six-week run - and deservedly so. I wasn't sure I could take Ibsen and Chekov in the same week, but with actors as good as Kristin Scott Thomas and Mackenzie Crook, the time flew by.
In the evening, I went to the closing night of The Seagull at the Royal Court Theatre. The show had been sold out every night of its six-week run - and deservedly so. I wasn't sure I could take Ibsen and Chekov in the same week, but with actors as good as Kristin Scott Thomas and Mackenzie Crook, the time flew by.



2 Comments:
The rugby was good to watch, England have certainly progressed over the last few months and it will be interesting to see how much more we can progress before our defence of the World Cup. (I certainly wouldn't be putting France as a favourite after their 6 Nations display!)
sfie - I agree. Many thanks.
Post a Comment
<< Home