Mary flew to Tokyo yesterday to talk to the Japanese about becoming involved with Addenbrooke's hospital of which she is chairman - while I took off for Rome to launch The Gospel According to Judas.
The Gospel will be in bookshops tomorrow along with the audio CD read by Archbishop Tutu. Professor Moloney and I will be joining our eight publishers this evening at the Two Thieves restaurant where we first met nearly a year ago. Tomorrow the book will be launched at the Foreign Press Club where we will announce the eleven points that we hope will cause considerable discussion and debate. Watch this space.
The Gospel will be in bookshops tomorrow along with the audio CD read by Archbishop Tutu. Professor Moloney and I will be joining our eight publishers this evening at the Two Thieves restaurant where we first met nearly a year ago. Tomorrow the book will be launched at the Foreign Press Club where we will announce the eleven points that we hope will cause considerable discussion and debate. Watch this space.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home