I fly to Rome on Sunday for the launch of The Gospel According to Judas. A Press conference will be held at the Foreign Press Club at 11.00am on Tuesday 20th March, and will be chaired by Father Stephen Pisano, Rector of the Pontifical Biblical Institute. It is a great honour for me that Father Pisano has agreed to chair this press conference, but of course the reason he's doing so is because my collaborator Professor Francis J Moloney is one of the most respected theologians and scholars of the New Testament. Later that afternoon, Professor Moloney and I will be addressing the Biblicum in the presence of senior church officials and the student body.



3 Comments:
Hello M'Lord.
Good Luck In Rome. Are you scheduled to do any signings in South East England at any time over the coming weeks?
Kind Regards
Ian
Ian - many thanks. I'll be doing a signing at Waterstone's in London next week, and will post details here as soon as date and times are finalised.
Hope all went well in Rome, can't wait to read the book and listen to the CD.
Best wishes
Stephen
Post a Comment
<< Home