Header
Header
Header
 


09 March 2007

First Edition

I've just learned that Macmillan will be printing a third edition of The Gospel According to Judas ten days before publication; however, it may not reach the bookshops before publication day, 20th March, and therefore those of you who would like a first edition should order it now from your local bookshop or amazon who are selling it for an incredible £5.99.

You may be amused to read page 39 of The Times today, where you will discover that 'The Pope gives his blessing to the gospel of Jeffrey Archer' - search as I did for a mention of His Holiness in the article, I couldn't find it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

An important publication no doubt, after The Da Vinci Code. All the very best, Jeff!

12:14 PM  
Blogger trond said...

Mr Archer, written with you since 1986 (letters at that time) and always received replies. Have purchased yr new book through Amazon couple of weeks ago, so no signatures unfortunately. But it seems a new route which I am anxious to study. Good luck with your introduction-travel, seems exhausting! Trond

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home