Sorry I've been silent for the past few days, but I would like to wish you all a belated Merry Christmas. Like all of you, the week before Christmas is hectic with parties, shopping, wrapping and preparing - in my case for going abroad.
I won't be bothering you for the next six weeks, unless something important comes up, as this is the period of the year when I go abroad to write my next book (A Prisoner of Birth). I hope to have finished the first draft by mid-February. This time it will be a saga, in the vein of Kane and Abel, so will not reach the bookshelves for at least another 18 months.
Do let me know if you enjoy Fortune:Million Pound Giveaway - which starts on ITV on Tuesday 2nd January at 8.00pm, and continues for the next 6 weeks.
May I close by wishing you all a very happy and successful New Year.
I won't be bothering you for the next six weeks, unless something important comes up, as this is the period of the year when I go abroad to write my next book (A Prisoner of Birth). I hope to have finished the first draft by mid-February. This time it will be a saga, in the vein of Kane and Abel, so will not reach the bookshelves for at least another 18 months.
Do let me know if you enjoy Fortune:Million Pound Giveaway - which starts on ITV on Tuesday 2nd January at 8.00pm, and continues for the next 6 weeks.
May I close by wishing you all a very happy and successful New Year.



4 Comments:
Dear Jeffrey,
Many thanks for signing my copy Cat O’Nine Tales with your Christmas greetings.
I wish you a good health without ‘cat food’ and a happy New Year 2007.
With kind regards,
Wil H.A. Vennix
The Netherlands
May I too wish you a happy, and prosperous, 2007!
I hope you had a brilliant New Years Eve, and I wish you the best of luck on your new book. I loved Kane & Abel, so I'm greatly looking forward to this.
Cheers!
jesse ross.
Dear Jeffrey
Many thanks for giving me endless hours of reading enjoyment. I have just bought Cat O'Nine Tales and can't wait to start it. I can't wait for the next new book. All best wishes for 2007.
Enjoy your participation in the new tv show.
Post a Comment
<< Home