Header
Header
Header
 


27 November 2006

Tuesday

Began the day on Mornings with Kerri-Anne (her show is similar to Lorraine Kelly's). Kerri-Anne was very flattering about Cat O'Nine Tales, but she also had a go at the England cricket team. At the end of the show, she presented me with a miniature cricket bat - 6" by 2" - I told her it was big enough to deal with McGrath and Lee.

Followed that with an interview on Radio Macquarie, and was then interviewed for The Sunday Mail, Brisbane, by Frances Whiting, Queensland's best-known columnist. Just had time to do another signing at Dymocks, which I never quite completed because I had to go to Newslink's store where a queue of just over 200 were waiting for me. No time for lunch either, so grabbed a dreadful pizza at the airport before getting a flight to Melbourne.

On arrival, I went straight to a literary dinner hosted by Dymocks and The Leader Newspaper Group at the Leondra. This is beginning to feel like a general election campaign.

Finally got to bed around midnight - this time I did sleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karthik Murali said...

sir,
if possible can u post up the picture of that bat in this blog
and have a good sleep........
eagerly waiting for your next writing
(have finished everything what you have written till now and i'm waiting for the next one)atleast a movie....
thankssss

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home