Header
Header
Header
 


03 October 2006

Ronald Searle

Fantastic coverage in the Sunday Times Magazine of Ronald Searle's wonderful illustrations for my new book of short stories. This has prompted lots of emails saying they've sorted out their Christmas present problems.

Cat O'Nine Tales is published in hard back on Friday this week, and the gift edition with the colour illustrations, is out on the 27th October.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Jeffrey

I have have to agree that Ronald Searle's illustrations in the Sunday Times magazine look excellent.

I would like to get a signed copy of the gift edition for Christmas for my wife.

Will you be doing any signings in Glasgow? If not is it possible to send me a signed copy after I send a cheque somewhere?!

Keep up the the very interesting blogs.

Kind regards
David

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazon are saying that publication of the gift edition is due a week earlier than you say, on 20th October (I already have it on my 'wish list'). If you are planning to do any book signings, perhaps you could publish the dates and venues on your website?

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jeffrey, im so glad to hear that Cat O nine tales is being published on the 6th, but this would be in london if i am not mistaken, when would the book be available in Mumbai? Could you kindly let me know so i can get a copy as soon as its available. thanks!

8:34 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey Archer said...

david - I'm not scheduled to do any signings in Glasgow I'm afraid, but I will post details on my blog. Otherwise, by all means email me at questions@jeffreyarcher.co.uk and I'll give you details of where to send the book for me to sign.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey Archer said...

anonymous - sorry for the delay in responding to your query - the book came out in Mumbai on Friday 6th October - the same day as in the UK. Hope you enjoy it!

6:18 PM  
Blogger Karthik Murali said...

the book was simply terrific,along with the glorious illustrations by ronald searle....
wish u write More and more short stories and entertain the world..
also dont cut out on ur novel writings.
to be frank i have devoured every piece of ur writing
Karthik Murali

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home