Header
Header
Header
 


03 October 2006

Britten Sinfonia at the South Bank

Last night Mary and I went to Queen Elizabeth Hall on the South Bank to watch the Britten Sinfonia perform a Beethoven evening. The star of the show was that remarkable pianist, Imogen Cooper. She gave a virtuoso performance which quite rightly received four curtain calls. As Mary sits on the board, we gave a small post-concert party here at the apartment for those who keep the Britten Sinfonia going.

I discovered that musicians are like actors, they'll eat and drink anything you put in front of them.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would be interested to hear what you thought of the Mervyn Peake exhibition.

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They must have been going some to beat the Blue Rinse Brigade.
By the way I make the best shepherds pie in town.

1:25 AM  
Blogger Jeffrey Archer said...

Many thanks. gregory - I think the Mervyn Peake exhibition at the Chris Beetles Gallery is excellent.

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home