Header
Header
Header
 


11 October 2006

Book signing

Have just heard that Cat O'Nine Tales is into a reprint after only 3 days in the shops. Very exciting news. I can't wait for the second publication day when the gift edition with colour illustrations is published.

I'll be signing copies of the gift edition at the Chris Beetles Gallery at 8 & 10 Ryder Street, St James's, London SW1, from 5.30pm on Thursday 26th October.

At the same time, you will be able to see a major retrospective of Ronald Searle's artwork, of some 160 original pictures, that include those from his Molesworth/ St Trinian's days, right through to the present day - some of his cats are amazing.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have read all of your books and can't wait for a new one to come out. Once I start reading it I can't put it down.

Keep up the good work and keep writing!!

Yours in anticipation of the next book,

Kay Murtagh

12:38 PM  
Blogger explora said...

Thanks for taking the time to provide these updates through your blog. For years, my father and I have enjoyed your short stories and novels - they have never disappointed us. I haven't read some of your latest work, nor the diaries, but hope to be able to do so eventually. Good luck with the rest of your life - seems quite interesting so far. Most of all, a word of gratitude for the great literature you continue to provide: it's fascinating and inspirational, simply put. You mention somewhere (I think in your FAQ) that you have been reading H.H. Munro - have you got a favorite Saki story?

5:39 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey Archer said...

explora - many thanks. I've got two favourite Saki stories - 'Tobermory' and 'Sredni Vashtar'.

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Jeffrey

I have received the gift edition of Cat O'Nine Tails in the post today.

It is superbly produced.

Now looking forward to reading a story a day.

Kind regards
David

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eleven years ago I had to stay put in bed for almost 3 months.I remember one day my sister came to see me and she gave me Honour Among Thieves to read. I have to admit that up till that time I had never heard of you. I enjoyed that book so much that I told my wife to go and buy all the books she could lay her hands on by this author. Nowadays I have all your books and am waiting to buy Cat O'nine Tails as paperback. My only regret is that since I'm from Malta I can never hope to get some of my books personally signed by the greatest story teller of all time. Keep up the good work and keep that pen of yours inked and rolling. May you live to the age of at least a 100 years so that you will give us more pleasant hours of reading.Can you tell me your favourite author please?

Regards

Joe Vitale

12:20 AM  
Blogger premkudva said...

Click for Photo

I loved both Cat O' Nine Tales and False Impression. Thanks to Cat O I bought and read the Prison Diary I to III.

I can't believe that in 1984 my engineering class mate had to pressurise me into reading Kane and Abel. After all his cajoling I borrowed one from our hostel library and started reading from 6PM till 10AM the next day with just breaks for dinner and breakfast:-)

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home