Header
Header
Header
 


04 September 2006

Launch Date


It's always thrilling for an author to receive receive the proofs of their next book. Today was no exception, when I was shown, for the first time, the full plates for the Christmas gift edition of Cat O'Nine Tales.

Ronald Searle's cover, as you've already seen, is excellent, and his 49 paintings show him at the top of his form. I'm very proud to be collaborating with such a distinguished artist.

The hardback will be published on Octoer 6th, and the gift edition on October 27th.

Here's another picture for you to consider, from It Can't Be October Already. This is the story of a man who always spent November to March in jail, because he didn't like spending the winter months sleeping rough.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt Jones said...

Fabulous!Look forward to reading the book & poring over the illustrations. I run a Searle 'tribute' blog here:

http://ronaldsearle.blogspot.com/

11:32 AM  
Blogger Jeffrey Archer said...

Many thanks. matt j - tell the world!

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home