As I only had 3 hours sleep on Saturday night and 4 hours sleep on Sunday night, my training session this morning was a disgrace.
I'm much looking forward to Wednesday when I'm umpiring a Bunbury charity cricket match at the Hurlingham Club. Let me warn any players, that once they reach 50, they will be given out LBW the moment the ball touches their pads...
I'm much looking forward to Wednesday when I'm umpiring a Bunbury charity cricket match at the Hurlingham Club. Let me warn any players, that once they reach 50, they will be given out LBW the moment the ball touches their pads...



4 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
No excuses.Maggie saved the country on just four hours sleep -as you no doubt recall.
Post a Comment
<< Home