Header
Header
Header
 


24 July 2006

Cat O'Nine Tales

I spent Friday morning with my line editor, Mari. Her job is to go through my manuscript line by line (in this case, CAT O'NINE TALES, to be published in October), picking up any grammatical or logistical errors, from missing capital letters to pointing out that in one of the twelve short stories, I'd mentioned Lincolnshire being in East Anglia.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...wow... fascinating stuff...

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when is Cat O nine tales being released? on rediff books it is available. but no where else it shows as being released. why is this happening? please let me know.

6:20 AM  
Blogger Jeffrey Archer said...

Linda - thanks for your comment. I've done lots of charity auctions since leaving prison (in fact I'm doing 17 over the next 3 months) and indeed ran the London Marathon (very slowly) for four very special charities.

10:28 AM  
Blogger Jeffrey Archer said...

viral - 'Cat O'Nine Tales' will be published on October 6th, and the illustrated gift edition on October 27th.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Jeffrey Archer said...

viral - thank you. I'm not aware of saving the best story 'till last, but I suppose it is possible. My favourite short story that I've written is 'Never Stop on the Motorway', and favourite novel, 'As The Crow Flies.'

4:18 PM  
Blogger Karthik Murali said...

iwas really amazed after reading the cat of nine tales...
i would consider the best short story in all ur books as "Do not pass go" ,"Christina Rosenthal" and "The grass is greener..."
the best novel is undoubtedly Kane and Abel

8:59 AM  
Blogger Jeffrey Archer said...

karthik Murali - again, many thanks. Your comments are much appreciated.

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home