Earlier in the week I attended a very interesting art exhibition at Browse & Darby in Cork Street, to see the work of Stuart Pearson Wright. I've been following his career for the past ten years, and have no doubt that he's the new Hockney. I look forward to watching that career advance over the next ten years.
The final copies of Ronald Searle's work in colour arrived on Wednesday. I consider myself very privileged to have the next book (Cat O'Nine Tales) illustrated by the maestro.
On Thursday I attended a charity dinner for Ashley Giles, and was delighted to see that both he and Michael Vaughan looked in such good form. The next morning, I learnt that Michael will not be going to Australia to lead us in our defence of the Ashes.
The final copies of Ronald Searle's work in colour arrived on Wednesday. I consider myself very privileged to have the next book (Cat O'Nine Tales) illustrated by the maestro.
On Thursday I attended a charity dinner for Ashley Giles, and was delighted to see that both he and Michael Vaughan looked in such good form. The next morning, I learnt that Michael will not be going to Australia to lead us in our defence of the Ashes.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home